Md. Mahmudul Hasan Khan
- MBA (Major in HRM), BBA (Major in HRM), LL.B
- CEO & Founder of ENSDI (an Organization for Entrepreneurship & Skill Development)
- ex. Resource Person, Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Project-ESDP of BIDA (Prime Minister’s Office)
- ex. HR & Admin Consultant, Multi Trade Enterprise Ltd.
- Leading HRM Department, The Daily Star
- Former Project Director (PD), Serve Human Foundation
- Appointed HR & Admin Consultant
- Professional & Skill Development Trainer
- Entrepreneurship Development Resource Person
- Career Development Coach, Guest Speaker
- HRM Professional and HR & Admin Freelancer
Contact for Training & Consultancy Services
Some of the Professional Training Conducted by Mahmud
- Functions of the HR Department
- Organization Planning
- Management Planning
- People Management/HRM
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Negotiation Skill
- Risk Management
- Campus to Corporate
- A Journey to achieve your Dream
- CV Writing
- Positive Attitude
- No Defect Production Process
- Sales Process Development
- Excel for Professionals
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Entrepreneurship Inspiration and Positive Thinking
- Entrepreneurship Opportunity, Challenges, and Incentives
- Entrepreneurship Contributions to Economy Development
- Preparing Business Plan
- Local Investment and Joint Venture
- Licenses and Permissions for Starting Business in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA)
- All the Government Authorities for Starting Business
- Investment Planning
- Production of Goods & Services
- Financial Planning
- Starting Supplying and Linkage Industry
- Government and Commercial Bank Loan for Entrepreneurs
- Sole, Partnership and Limited Company Registration Process
- Trade License and Obtaining Process
- TIN, VAT Registration Process
- Income Tax Procedure
- IRC and ERC License Obtaining Process
- Import & Export Process
- Custom Clearance, Shipment & Port Formalities
- LC (Letter of Credit) Management
- Environment Clearance License
- Legal Issues related to Product Packaging, Labeling, Quality, Quantity Etc.
Mahmud’s working Experience with the HRM department of-
Functions of Human Resources Department (the Master Course)
Functions of HR Department (training & mentoring program), first time in Bangladesh, the mentorship program for the HRM Professionals & Students. The participants have admitted that they never got this type of training and learning from anywhere. Click to read more….
Mahmud with the Youths in a Training Session
Mahmud has conducted a training session on Campus to Corporate to the fresh graduates.
It’s a group photo session after completion of the session successfully.
Mahmud as one of the Speakers at BIU HR Fest
Bangladesh Islami University (BIU) is one of the leading private universities in Bangladesh. The university organized the HR Fest for its former graduates and present students. The organizing committee of the HR Fest invites Mahmud to speak for the youth.
Mahmud delivers the speech to the youth, how they will prepare themselves for the competitive job markets, and how to develop themselves to achieve their career goals.
Mahmud is in a Training Session for Factory Executives
The session on No Defect Production Process and Checking Management was arranged for the department/section heads of the furnishers manufacturing company.
Mahmud in the Training session for Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET) Youths
Mahmud in the Training session for BBA Students of Bangladesh University of Business & Technology (BUBT)
Some Training of Mahmud for ESDP, BIDA (Prime Minister’s Office)
In order to increase the private sector investment both local and foreign, the government has introduced this development project titled “Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Project” through Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA). Mahmud is one of the Trainers, trained 36 districts’ thousands of entrepreneurs.