Interview questions come from the third most important chapter of our life is the carrier. If we consider first is childhood and second is education. A person will have to go through a proper process to start their desired career as to prepare a Curriculum Vitae(CV) and Cover Letter, finding vacancies and sending the application to the Human Resources Management team, etc.
Job interview is the major part of an Organization’s Recruitment and Selection Process. There are multiple types of job interviews but some common questions are asked by the interviewers in most of the interviews.
The List of Interview Questions those are usually asked by the Interviewers
Related to You, Your Personality and Your Attitude
- Tell us something about yourself?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What is your career plan?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What is your management style?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- Tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- How do you pass your leisure time?
- Are you willing to travel?
Related to your Present and Previous Jobs
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What is your greatest professional achievement?
- What was your biggest professional failure?
- What did you like most about your last position?
- What did you like least about your last position?
- Why was there a gap in your service period?
- What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
Related to this Organization
- How did you hear about the position?
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you think you are the best match for this position?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you know about the company?
Negotiation& Final Question
- Would you please tell me your current salary in your last job?
- What are your salary requirements / what are your salary expectations?
- What is your notice period requirements / When can you start?
- Is there any question haven’t I asked you?
- Do you have any questions for us?